Sessions with oral presentations (4-5 presentations) will be given 15 minutes for each presentation. Oral presentations can be made either with your personal laptop or with laptops/PCs provided in the halls where sessions will take place. Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the session to set up your presentation on the computer or your laptop for the presentation and consider the moderator’s warnings about the time limit. There will be a question/answer section with 2 or 3 questions at the end of each session.
The ICHUS committee of science and regulatory promotes direct and active participation in the congress. In addition, it provides a virtual presentation for people who cannot access sufficient financial resources for congress, travel, accommodation, etc. costs and those who cannot directly attend the congress due to their working conditions. To be able to participate in the congress through the virtual presentation, it is necessary to add “email@example.com” on Skype and also send an e-mail to this address, stating the participation. In this direction, presentations will be made to the participants and guests live at the time given in the congress program. Following the presentation of the participants of the Virtual Presentation, they will be able to respond live to the questions directed to them. Those who participate in the congress with virtual presentation will be able to benefit from the broadcast opportunities granted to other participants and their congress participation certificates will be sent to the address that they specified on the registration form. Consider the following explanations of virtual presentations:
- The application process for virtual presentations is physically the same as the participants.
- Those who will make virtual presentations need to fill in the required fields in the abstract submission and registration form.
- The number of virtual presentations is limited.
- Those who want to use the Virtual Presentation facility should send their Skype addresses to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, the congress secretariat, 10 days before the beginning of the congress.
* You can download the Skype program from http://www.skype.com and add the ichus2018 user.
Accepted posters will be exhibited during the conference and will be presented in a poster session with lightning talk method.
The poster should include the name of the work, the names of the authors / writers, their titles, the names of the institutions they work with, the purpose of the work, the methods used, the results and the evaluation sections.
Posters may be prepared in Turkish or English, regardless of the particular template. A “Poster Session” will be held for the poster to be exhibited, and poster owners will present their presentation at this session.